Benori Knowledge Solutions (www.benoriknowledge.com) is looking for a Content/Digital Marketing Analyst with 3+ years of experience based in Gurgaon, to help design and implement Benoris content/digital marketing strategy for brand promotion and lead generation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Content creation, designing and execution of integrated digital marketing/email campaigns to promote Benoris brand and generate leads.
- Responsible for Benori's social media channels - regular posts on LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by analyzing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, and other data.
- Track and report key metrics such as website traffic, lead generation, and campaign and channel ROI.
- Manage Benori's website design and content, sales collateral and project samples.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines across all media, collateral's and deliverable to support sales outreach
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors/Mastersâ€¯degree in marketing, communication or any related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing.
- Good understanding of SEO and SEM, and online marketing tools (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Sitecore) and social media platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Experience in marketing automation to ensure that all campaigns are tracked and reported appropriately.
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be excited about working in a start-up as part of a fast-paced and rapidly evolving team.
Benefits & Perks: