We are looking for an experienced B2B SaaS storyteller who can create compelling creative and informative content to engage our target audiences which will be shared across all digital channels. Through your content, you- ll help define OnlineSales.ai’s market differentiation, drive brand awareness, and position our Enterprise Products to clients across the globe.
You will work with the growth marketing, sales and engineering teams to strengthen the top and middle of the funnel by planning and outlining content strategy, writing, reviewing and measuring content effectiveness. You will develop the editorial calendar and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention and propel our aggressive sales growth goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own : end-to-end content creation process to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
- Create : both long and short form content including landing pages, social media, ads, blogs, whitepapers, case studies, video storyline and script, webinars, infographics, sales decks, sales collaterals, etc. Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience. Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality. Share and amplify content on relevant channels.
- Measure : the results of all content marketing initiatives. Report content performance via web analytic tools to design future content strategy.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
You are a great fit, if you have :
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years experience in effective storytelling in the B2B SaaS product industry with strong international customer presence. MBA is a plus.
- A data-driven approach who can not only think of the big ideas, but also get into the thick of customer behavior and interactions with our digital channels and translate that to write content to engage and convert visitors to prospects into customers.
- Experience writing and editing both long and short-form content to establish thought leadership, branding, and demand generation.
- Demonstrated ability to drive result driven content marketing to generate leads, nurture and create drip campaigns.
- Good Knowledge of SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags and ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags, etc.
- Strong understanding of company positioning, pricing and business development for SaaS businesses.
- Strong cross-functional partner, particularly with Product, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- A creative mind to leverage different aspects of the product to ideate and create creative content and campaigns and also work with the in-house design team to communicate ideas visually.
- Demonstrated ability to perform at an aggressive velocity along with strong attention to detail.
Benefits & Perks:
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai :
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We- re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and hobbies like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands-on percussion, playing Djembe.
- If you're excited with our company's vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we- d like to hear from you.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more