The primary responsibility is to plan and executive content strategy that drives high engagement and raise brand awareness. Create, improve and maintain content to achieve our business goals by setting up external and internal content teams aligning with our marketing strategy and web standards. Monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices & knowledge of Google Parameters for content optimization is must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and setting up of strong network of content teams / agencies and manage to get the content developed from third parties.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the marketing, developers and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Accelerate & Meet content production via efficient content creation processes.
- Provide detailed and constructive feedback to writers & suggest the necessary actions that will ensure that the content meets our quality standards.
- Writing, tweaking, editing, proofreading and producing grammatically error free and interesting content pieces.
- Create a detailed and managed repository of all content.
- Optimize content according to the SEO & Google's acceptance parameters.
- Create schedule and calendar plans for content releases.
- Monitor, track and document content results and analyze the data and customer responses.
- Ensure compliance with law (eg: copyright and data protection).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- MBA / Masters in English/ Mass communication or Journalism from a reputed institute.
- Overall 5 years of experience as content manager .
- At least 2 years of experience in web content development.
- At least 1 year of experience in proof-reading or editing.
- Excellent editorial skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, web content, content marketing etc.
- Good Knowledge of web content Editing and proof-reading guidelines.
- Willing to work under stringent deadlines and with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS Word, technical knowledge of HTML, web publishing and content management systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organization, time and team management skills.
Benefits & Perks: