We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring metrics to identify best practices. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented. Should be an expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Familiarize yourself with CredAvenues brand ideals to create content that supports our objectives and desired identity
- Plan and execute content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
- Content production and management of targeted content for the company across channels like website, social platforms etc.
- Manage the daily activities of a content development by interacting with graphic designers, videographers, and other industry professionals as needed
- Work closely with marketing teams to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors degree.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing.
- 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience in content management/content marketing/product marketing.
Strong understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Possess fair understanding of Finance domain and technology trends.
- High attention to detail, ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously while delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more