Hiring for Content Manager!!!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of best educators of a particular Test Prep Category in the country.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all Educators account management matters.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Build a following on social media.
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to educators.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across different platforms.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and learner retention.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA (Marketing)
- 3-8 years of experience into Content Writing/Editing and Digital Marketing.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up
- Ed-tech experience is an added advantage
- Multi-disciplinary, continuous learning mind-set
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 2 - 7 years
UG: Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: Usha Kiran
Contact Company: Sorting Hat Technologies Pvt Ltd
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more