Toprankers.com is India’s largest Online Coaching Marketplace for competitive exam aspirants. We have 3M+ registered students on our platform. We serve more than 500+ coaching Centers through our SaaS platform VIDU.TECH. We are a lean team of 100+ people and looking forward to adding smarter people with the same belief.
We believe everyone out there in the world irrespective of his age, caste, creed, geography, financial capability, and nationality; deserves access to affordable & quality education and our products realize this belief.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create Weekly, monthly and Annual content marketing plan, aligned with SEO and social media team.
- Track down weekly KPI's for proper management.
- Collaborate with Business, Content and Analytics to make digital marketing strategies and create content that will increase visibility and help increasing traffic & engagement.
- Build a mechanism to be the first publishing.
- Transform ideas and outlines into meaningful written and visual assets.
- Measure and optimize content performance.
- Re-purpose existing content for new audiences or channels.
- Manage contract writers or other creatives.
- Grow our social channels through unique, content-driven campaigns.
- Work with SEO team to build a proper monthly and quarterly plan.
- Continuously work to develop a deep understanding of our audience
- Own Top Rankers relationships with key media and influences, driving positive coverage
- Act as a point of contact & Build our external PR agency, pushing them beyond the status quo and holding them accountable to aggressive targets
- Become a Top Rankers subject matter expert and passionate storyteller.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- The ability to set and juggle priorities to focus on the mission-critical issues
- An independent working style must be self-driven, resourceful, and capable
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 3 years as Team Manager/Lead
- Proven leader who has a demonstrated track record of managing and documentation/content team and on-time delivery of projects.
- Leadership/project management skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional discussions and to effectively scope and deliver projects under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
- Experience working in an Agile content development environment.
- Passionate about data, discovering new trends, and driving actions through insights.
- Experience in a multi-language publishing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, or related field
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more