We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. This job involves overseeing marketing strategies to engage customers and ensure that they have a positive view of the company and its products or services. They use information, such as metrics and statistics about the target customers’ demographics and preferences to create multimedia content that raises brand awareness.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
A content manager’s daily responsibilities will include writing and managing a content team, therefore creativity and leadership skills are essential to this role. Therefore, most people who hold this position have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, communication, or journalism. They would also have worked to create content for at least three to four years before advancing to this managerial role. They will have a proven record of creating effective content for specific audiences and meeting deadlines.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and positive customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year.
- Familiarize yourself with each organization's brand ideals and website to create content that supports their objectives and desired identity.
- Oversee a content production team's creation and management of targeted content for the company's website.
- Develop a web content strategy that encompasses the goals of a company and aligns with the company's image.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals
- Cooperate with the marketing team to create web content and monitor its effectiveness over time,
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout.
- Manage the daily activities of a content team composed of writers, graphic designers, videographers, and other industry professionals.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread, and improve writers’ posts.
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor websites to compare their activities with those of your company.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- At least three to four years of advertising agency experience or in a similar role.
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity.
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a good command of the English language.
- Advanced written communication skills and an ability to read copy in English.
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices.
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives.
- Attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more