Our growing company is in need of an experienced Content Manager to oversee the development, execution and delivery of digital content across channels. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan & execute content strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience's attention.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Edit, proofread and improve writers' posts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 5yrs of work experience in CONTENT WRITING
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising and social media marketing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more