Responsible for updating all digital assets of the brand with relevant content in a timely manner. Maintaining, improving, creating as well as devising a distribution strategy for all content to achieve the clearly defined business goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To maintain the real time upkeep of all digital assets including the prospect website, the member website, booking app, bliss website, go zest website, CMH 15 website, international as well as Club M Select website with all the relevant copy and visual content at any given point of time.
- To research, analyse, develop and execute the content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets with the agency.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and digital/ content agencies to plan and develop content for the digital assets for the brand.
- Liaise with content writers to plan and Create SEO optimized content as per the brand tone and communication for the website.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Develop a content strategy and calendar to support sales and other functions on a regular basis
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with technology developments and generate new ideas to draw the audiences attention
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Ability to liaise with production houses, content creators and digital influencers to develop first class content including videos, blogs, infographics, and ability to visualize data to be able to ensure optimal delivery of the content to target audiences across multiple channels.
- Hands on experience with working, negotiating and meeting deadlines when working with agency /creative teams.
- Ability to create and conceive fresh ideas.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Manage budgets
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more