Kama Ayurveda Private Limited Kama Ayurveda was started in 2002 in India. Four individuals who believed in the virtues of a holistic life came together to promote the message of authentic Ayurveda, universally.Today, Kama’s high quality, authentic, beautifully packaged, beauty and wellness products are sold globally and used by some of the world’s leading hotels and spas.Kama has received extensive coverage and recognition in various international publications including US Vogue, French Vogue, Japan Vogue, Harpers Bazaar and Tatler.Our philosophy emphasizes the harmony between the physical, mental and spiritual realms, the whole being. According to Ayurveda, literally translated as the Knowledge of Life, the energies affecting the universe also operate on human physiology. Broken links between the mind and the body must be restored and balanced in order to achieve health, contentment and peace. Thus Kama Ayurveda, Kama means Desire; Ayurveda is the Knowledge of Life.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop Company wide content strategy
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Writing, Edit, proofread and improves Content.
- Improve and design Product Description
- Develop and Optimize content according to SEO for maximum traction.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Manage content distribution to online channels, E-commerce and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences attention.
- Brainstorm with key stakeholders to develop new ideas.
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to develop content that provokes (use better word) engagement and large pool of followers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Candidates must have good exposure with known brands or high profile magazines.
- Interested candidates can share their best Article on Beauty/Fashion/ Lifestyle along with updated resume
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more