JURISCAPE LEGAL RESEARCH PVT. LTD. is the largest group of companies in the world dedicated to assisting professionals in their career-transition needs. With its headquarters in Pasadena, USA, and its global operations spanning US, UK and India, the company is poised for massive expansion and growth. It is presently having a staff strength of more than 500 (More details are available on www.juriscape.com)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As our Content Manager, you'll be a part of our core business team and you will play an integral role in helping us plan and execute content writing strategies, communicate with our end users and help with our market visibility via Content and Messaging. The content that you'll be tasked with creating will be career focused articles and on-site/off-site messaging that translate the value of key features, emails, web pages, community message board. Your goal will be to educate our targeted customers via Content / Emails / Social Media on career related topics that can help in making career advancements.
- Our users are career professionals that rely on our services- so we need to support their needs with relevant professional content. You will need to understand the users persona, what values trigger buying decisions, and what topics are relevant in our space. Our aim is to educate and support our users and potential users.
- Were searching for motivated, self-driven wordsmith with 3-5 years of experience in absorbing complex business concepts, ideas or campaigns and truncating them into short, punchy copy headlines that get peoples attention via a web page, blog post, Facebook ads, email marketing, Google Adwords or other content channel.
- You will be responsible for creating the content on a consistent basis. You will manage the content calendar and content road map. You will be using our Content Management Systems. You will be working with various members in the management team to create and manage web site content and assets. This includes the content displayed on product pages, landing pages and marketing promotional pages. You will interact with other departments such as our executive team, sales, customer services on a daily basis so the ability to effectively communicate with various personality-types is critical. As an organization with multiple business units, we are fast-paced and fluid. The ability to identify gaps and form creative solutions is key. Experience in content management or project management is preferred.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors degree in English, Marketing, Journalism or related field preferred with 3-5 years of writing and/or editorial experience.
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing tasks and stay organized
- Ability to communicate well with overseas teams and US-based team
- Ability to come up with creative ideas for new content and think outside the box
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English
- Previous experience working as a content manager, content editor, or copywriter would be highly advantageous for this position
- English, Marketing, or Journalism-related degree preferred
Required Candidate profile
- Oversees all content creation activities for the company
- Proofreads all email campaigns, article content, and website content
- Works closely with the marketing team to create a web content strategy that aligns with the companys broader goals
- Creates an editorial calendar for the company and its various businesses
- Writes entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy for content
- Stays up to date with the industry best practices and monitors content activities of competitor websites
- Does copywriting for landing pages and home pages
- Does copywriting for promotional banners
- Ensure all sections of company websites are updated with fresh content on a regular basis
Benefits & Perks: