Magic Crate is an innovative early childhood learning company that is a pioneer and market leader in the area of discovery kits for young children. Magic Crate was set up in early 2014 by young parents from IIT, IIM, NID and Georgia Tech as a subscription service that delivers activity boxes based on fresh new themes to their customers’ doorsteps each month. The activities, based on science, arts, games & role play, are designed by a multi-disciplinary team of early childhood experts and specialist designers. The carefully curated activities cleverly merge educational outcomes with
hours of fun and laughter for young children.
The company is backed by leading VC funds including Fireside Ventures, 3one4 Capital and Aarin
Our rapidly expanding startup is looking for a Content Manager, who would be responsible for producing and publishing content, writing, editing and proofreading, formulating content strategies and managing a content team. You should primarily have been an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content by editing, proofreading and improving writers posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency and optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy, and brainstorming with team members to develop new ideas.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences attention
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor & Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
- Over 5 years of work experience, ideally in content creation, editing and proof-reading, content management, research and development of topics, social media and team management.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks: