As a Content Strategy Expert you will be required to understand the product, collaborate with engineering teams, product support group, product managers and marketing
You will do competitor research and come up with new ideas/thoughts to effectively position product/brand.
You are required to come up with suggestions/new ideas on what we need to do more/less. You also need to understand product use cases that will resonate with our target customers and ensure we able to position and communicate them to a wider audience.
Job Location : Indore, Hyderabad, Noida
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop an understanding of the product and domain that business operates in to convert technical inputs from product owners into clear and insightful content for internal and external consumption
- Own the content and design of all marketing collateral including the website, product user guide, explainer videos, case study interview videos, etc.
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Operations teams to develop high impact, data-driven content assets
- Build SEO-optimized content in the form of landing pages, blogs, case studies, whitepapers, brochures, datasheets, e-books, articles, and social media posts regularly
- Partner with Design to deliver best-in-class visual content assets for email campaigns, landing pages, social media, and the press
- Enable thought leadership: Stay on top of the latest domain trends to ensure our content is contextual, relevant, compelling, and data-driven enough to drive engagement within our target markets
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Portfolio of published articles, blogs, etc.
- Familiar with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Familiar with tools such as SEMRush, Moz, HubSpot, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more