Thriive Art & Soul, India’s only state-of-the-art digital wellness portal, showcases and registers a verified network of Alternative Healers and Therapists from across 150+ alternative health modalities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and reader friendly.
- Creatively construct the content with a proper blend of grammar and quality for blogs and articles.
- Ability to write creative copy with innovative ideas.
- A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags with the ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images, etc.
- Propose copy, concepts and present underlying strategic thinking.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials.
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Have good written and inter personal skills.
- Work well within a team.
- Have an interest in wellness, popular culture, new advertising trends and techniques.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
- Ability manage team of content writer and source freelance content writers.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
We are looking for a Sr. content writer / editor with minimum 4 years of experience, holding a degree in either Creative Writing / Journalism / Advertising. Your KRAs will include creating website content, social media copy, marketing and PR. Interest or work in the field health, wellness and spirituality is a plus.
Graduate/Post Graduate in Mass Communication / Journalism /Advertising, having content writing experience in Print / TV/ Film/ Advertising/ Digital etc.
Educational Qualifications: English Literature/Journalism or any graduate.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more