We are looking for a Content Editor who will be responsible for creating strategic and compelling content across a variety of social, mobile and digital channels that increases awareness and brand visibility and enhances audience engagement. The role will be responsible for creating content such as blog posts, articles, infographics, videos, marketing emails, and newsletters. Your responsibility would include:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifying the areas and topics relevant to Testbook's target audience.
- Supervise a team of writers and coordinate with freelance contributors.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar, and syntax.
- Ensure that content meets the company or client's needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Organize, modify and update existing content.
- Verify content and information.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, on-brand, actionable content for a range of mediums - online, digital, social, mobile and print
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to develop a content strategy focused on education
- Industry, specially test-prep market
- Manage additional aspects of the content creation including research, fact-checking, key-word optimization, editing, proofing, posting, and monitoring for engagement opportunities
- Stay up to date with trends and best practices in social media and content marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience required - 3 to 4 years
- Enthusiasm to create quality and meaningful content for the education industry, reach and educate lakhs of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with social platforms
- Proven ability to write for a variety of audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more