Stellar is looking for Content Editor with substantial experience in editing software product, services and technology content in formats such as blog posts, articles, case studies, white papers, e-books, etc. The ideal candidate is expected to have a knack for technology in general, with exposure to consumer and enterprise software business.
We have proven record of giving the best technology solutions in the domain since last 25 years with our well-equipped team of experts and state of the art delivery services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Content Editor will edit the content created by Writers/Sr. Writers for different business groups and stakeholders .
- The scope of content editing will include web pages, blogs, white papers, newsletters, emailers, articles, case studies e-books and other types/formats of content used for marketing and branding.
- The person will have the primary ownership of improving the content on editorial quality along with subject matter coverage and overall presentation in line with brand standards and guidelines.
- The Content Editor will act as the primary POC for communicating the edits -done/suggested in the content - with content and business teams to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- The person will ensure that the required changes in the content are incorporated effectively and on time.
- The Content Editor will work closely with the Content Leads to ensure last mile delivery of quality content within the set timelines.
- The Content Editor will also nurture the writing skills of content team members including writers, Sr. writers, and leads, as per the defined milestones for content quality.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong grasp on English language, usage, structure, styles, and editing principles for delivery of high-quality, error-free, relatable, and engaging conten t
- Extensive experience of editing content on enterprise and consumer software products and services.
- Experience of working along with content writers and ability to coach them on language skills.
- Exposure of native US and UK communication styles would be a key differentiator.
- Should be able to edit a variety of content in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Should be comfortable working in team comprising a diverse mix of people including content writers,
- Sr. Content Writers, Business Executives, SEO/PPC specialists, etc.
- Should be able to write great content, as and when required.
- Degree in English/Communications from a reputed University.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in editing Information and Computer Technology (ICT)-related content.
- Experience of editing content for software and allied services business marketing is highly preferred.
- Candidate must have an aptitude for technology.
- Strong communication skills with good presentation and conceptualization skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a corporate environment.
- Day shift with 5 days working
- Candidates residing in Gurgaon or willing to relocate could apply for this opening.
Benefits & Perks: