We are looking for a Content Editor to research, write, proofread and publish online content.
Content Editor responsibilities include producing the monthly newsletter, fact-checking writers articles and optimizing written pieces to increase user engagement.
If you have excellent writing and editing skills in English and experience managing editorial calendars, wed like to meet you.
Please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application.
Ultimately, you will produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts engagement with our brand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Craft and send our monthly newsletter
- Use online sources to research topics
- Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
- Team spirit
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more