We always appreciate applications from young and talented individuals who are interested to work in research domain. The selection process includes telephonic interview followed by written test and final interview round. We are looking for passionate individuals who are inclined towards research domain. We have vacancies for following job profiles
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proofread fact-check as well as edit all copy for spelling grammar style consistency appropriate content as defined by the company.
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers.
- Coordinate with team to timely delivery of complete report and Work closely with Analyst, Marketing and QC team for uniformity and accuracy
- Collaborate with proofreading peers to maintain the style guide ensuring consistency of content across all printed materials
- Prioritize manage workload independently in a high-volume deadline-driven environment
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Read the document to detect and mark for correction any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors and make sure- There are no errors, like letters in the wrong order The text, illustrations and diagrams are positioned correctly
- Page numbers are in the right order The text follows the agreed style Chapter titles match the list of contents There are no confusing words, column or page breaks Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
- Hands on experience with MS Office and In Design, Photoshop or other publishing tools
- Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
- Excellent written skills in English
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking
- Prioritizing and multitasking
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more