We are looking for Content Editor with 4 years’ experience in Writing and Editing with below mentioned skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding of web writing best practices, including chunking, bulleting and writing for scanability.
- Understanding of the relationship between content, information architecture, usability and visual design when building digital products.
- Should ensure that written content is clear, concise and actionable.
- Review and edit the content for grammar, punctuation, clarity and readability.
- Enforce style standards and content governance according to policy and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with designers, developers and other web team members to determine the best way to present specific pieces of content.
- Ensure that content is easily findable through site navigation, the local site search and organic search.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have minimum of 3 years of professional experience in editing web content in plain language for diverse online audiences.
- Command of the English language with impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience in editing the work of others and enforcing voice, tone and style standards according to a professional style guide.
- Qualification: BA / MA (English)
- Work Location: Chennai Suitable candidates can submit your resumes to get called for the interviews.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more