BARE specializes in customer research (mystery shopping), brand standard evaluations, audits and inspections for clients globally. Our company focus is to remain the world’s leading provider of mystery customer research programs, with 100% Client satisfaction.
BARE is hiring editors and proof-readers to support us in providing high-quality reports to our clients. We are seeking talented, resourceful and passionate editors to join our team. We welcome dedicated, independent thinkers with an excellent eye for detail. On the job training will be provided. The job is open to freshers as well as candidates with prior editing and proof-reading experience.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Content Editor : Full time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Edit project reports for accuracy in spelling, language usage, grammar and consistency/relevance of content.
- Report inconsistencies in report content.
- Ensure that the required guidelines are followed.
- Report specific editing related issues to the project teams.
- Adhere to the set timelines and deliver edited reports by the deadline.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written English with a very keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior.
- Able to deliver high standards of quality under pressure.
- Communicates effectively and openly .
- Takes feedback positively.
- Able to work with a wide range of individuals.
- Can deal with monotony.
- Manages time and priorities effectively.
- Min. 1+ yrs. experience in proofreading/content editing.
- If you find the above skill sets matching to your experience please take the online test.
Benefits & Perks:
- Sat & Sun Fixed Off.