MondayMorning is an internet platform company that focuses on Jobs and assessments. It aspires to create young leaders by providing an ecosystem for self-learning and acquiring skills that are required to be the right fit for the available opportunities in the market platform. It also helps students, graduates and job seekers in building the skill by presenting them with business scenarios through a combination of exercises like case studies, business simulation etc. We are looking for self-driven, energetic, sharp and committed individuals who can be a part of our vision of building complete technology-oriented SaaS marketplace to redefine the recruitment process throughout the nation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Academic Research Writing :
- Create well written and technically accurate case studies & learning material adhering to content development standards and requirement of the end user.
- Conduct both primary and secondary research on industry related topics and prepare well-structured drafts of the assignments.
- Use thought-provoking topics and translate information into captivating & concrete storytelling
Conduct deep research to understand competitors & audience needs, identify gaps in the existing content and recommend new topics.
- Establish an understanding of consumer requirements, consumer experience, marketing strategy, and operational capabilities.
- Regularly create internal and external communications including online articles, newsletters, blog posts. press releases and other vitals required for the platform Draft email and social copy to drive demand for content initiatives. Collaborate with design, marketing teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to generate traffic and promote brand through content across a variety of social media platforms.
- Actively manage and promote existing blogs, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3-7 years of proven experience with substantial achievements or experience in teaching/training Management Subjects like Marketing, Strategic Management, Organization Behavior, Business will be preferred.
- Qualification: PHD, MBA, MS, M.Tech (any specialization), MA English etc. with excellent education track record.
- Exceptional writing & editing skills (ensure to deliver both non-plagiarized content and all-around consistency in style, fonts, images and tone).
- Experience doing research using multiple sources and ability to communicate it efficiently.
- Good exposure in blogging & article writing on various industry/management related topics.
- Expertise in Management Subjects like Marketing, HRM, Strategic Management, Organization .
- Behavior, Business Etc. will be preferred.
- Basic understanding of keyword density and keyword relevancy (SEO methodologies)
- Must comply with deadlines of every individual academic task
- Result-oriented individual, creative and an independent thinker
Benefits & Perks: