We are looking for dynamic individuals with a flair for writing and a keen interest in advertising. Can you write catchy headlines, compelling copy for websites? Do you love navigating the world wide web through meta tags and alt tags? Do you see yourself as enjoying content writing?
Join our creative team and get an opportunity to work on challenging international projects. Work in close collaboration with web designers and web developers for websites, social portals and more.
FREE 1 Month Training on “Content Development, Digital Marketing and SEO” will be provided to freshers those who are selected via interview.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of writing SEO based content, Keywords insertion Placement, Sequencing, by finding Keyword density.
- Follow the defined site architecture.
- Idea on social media and email campaigns create content for the execution of such campaigns. -Responsible for creating content for the fast paced social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends .
- Copy edit and proofread all web content like articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience.
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Work cooperatively with key team members Writing Unique/ Quality Content with no plagiarism -Writing Target-oriented, Audience-based, Sales-oriented and SEO-friendly content Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs and events Write fresh content based on research
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability Manage user-generated content on social media sites Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided by concerned stake holders .
- Write search-engine friendly content. You are responsible for writing page titles, H1s and meta descriptions for every page of the site.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Ability to research and develop service specific marketing content for website, blogs, social media and other digital platform
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- Fresh Engineers , MBA Or English Literature Graduates/Post Graduates can apply
- Candidates with English medium background only(10+2).
- Honours in English, Journalism, PR/Advertising or Mass Communication is added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more