Tredence is a California based analytics solutions company with a CoE in Bangalore. We cater to the analytics needs of a growing list of Fortune 100 clients across the world. Our high-growth record since inception has helped us gain recognition in Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing analytics companies in the US. Recently, we were also named ‘Bootstrap Champs’ at the Economic Times Start-up Awards, 2018.
At Tredence, we work with advanced analytics paired with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and more to deliver sustainable analytical solutions to our clients. We have a great potential for career growth along with both, short-term and long-term on-site travel opportunities and one of the best compensations in the market.
We are looking for a talented Content Writer who can create compelling content – blog posts, white papers, social media content and web copy. This individual will connect the dots between expanding our digital footprint and driving value through online and physical content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that drive engagement, while also having the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy that deliver/ clarifies the right perception, promotes brand Tredence across its stakeholder community.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and design team to substantiate content with relevant infographic/ design (including format of the output).
- Orient content through keyword research and use of SEO guidelines.
- Promote content on social media.
- Recommend trending topics and suggest topics to be covered Adherence to brand guidelines font style, size, colors, etc.
- Update content across platform as required.
- Responsible for content creation for internal and external audience Requirements.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer for a B2B setup.
- Fair understanding and hands-on experience in SEO, SEM, SMM Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to meet deadlines
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the Job description above
Benefits & Perks: