We are looking for Content Developer / Sr. Content Developer to support our marketing strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Key member of the Content Service team responsible for supporting content, specification, projects, documentation, and content systems.
- You will support various projects and high-impact initiatives, working across the organization and teams. This role requires planning, subject matter expertise, multitasking and execution skills to deliver quality services and excellent customer experience.
- Gain and provide an expert-level understanding and knowledge of XML content
- Prioritise high-impact initiatives and drive them across the organisation
- Liaise between internal technical team and external (non-technical) customers
- Deliver results on time for multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Maintain and produce necessary publisher-facing documentation
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- UG/PG degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent degree from a reputed institution
- 3 years' experience modeling or analyzing XML documents
- Experience with XML, HTML, SQL, Perl, Unix
- Knowledge of Document Type Definition (DTD)Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
- Experience in provisioning solutions over cloud platforms
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more