A pioneer in online education for professionals, we create course programs, exams, and lab projects that help professionals across the world successfully prepare for and complete certification exams with ease. Our unique blended model of training brings together the best of self-learning and online training, making for a successful learning experience.
We strive to constantly improve our learning frameworks to make them more user-friendly. Our courses are upgraded continuously to ensure our learners are up-to-date on the latest industry requirements and best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to research, develop and build technical courses for e learning platform
- Design and develop e-learning and ILT (Instructor-Led Training) material according to Simplilearn models, standards, and guidelines.
- Analyze feedback on live courses from learners, trainers, and teaching assistants to continuously improve the learner experience.
- Act as the author of your course by collaborating with other allied teams (Product, Program, QA, GD, SSG etc.) and external vendors (ID, GD, SME) to deliver the highest quality output according to the project plan.
- Meet your daily targets for development.
- Continuously improve the quality of your deliverables by analyzing review feedback from the QA team.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BTech / B.E or any computer discipline graduation mandatory
- Min 1 year work experience on content development or willing to move into the same.
- Proficiency in designing and developing blended learning courses (eLearning + ILT) on, both, tech subjects (Cloud, Data science, AI, Azure)
- Proficiency in Instructional Design principles and practices.
- Proficiency in working with MS PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of, or experience working in, an Agile environment is an added advantage
Benefits & Perks: