Infosun Technology is a multinational consulting firm that provides technology-based services and thought-leadership to companies while helping to develop and implement enterprise software. Founded in 1999, Infosun has grown rapidly from a two-man team to hundreds of employees across the globe. Infosun is headquartered in Sarasota, FL in United States with offices in India, Dubai and Germany. Our key clients include global majors such as Pfizer, XPO logistics, Aon, Michelin, Johnson & Johnson etc. Since the last twenty years, we have catered to 700 customers, completed more than 2200 projects and achieved 100% customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Learning Content Developer (Instructional Design OR Sharepoint OR Video Editing)
Location: Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai
Client :NYSE Listed and Worlds Top 10 Logistics & Transportation Company
Reports To: Team Lead
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the development and curation of learning content and assets that impact training programs across North American Transportation (NAT) of the client.
- Writes and proofreads technical instructional text and engaging course content.
- Supports the production of video training and podcasts which may include storyboarding, sound design, scripting, editing (using Premiere Pro/After Effects), and rendering post-production effects.
- Designs and develops SharePoint sites used by employees as performance support sites to complete on-the-job work.
- Develops training in contextual training systems such as WhatFix and WalkMe.
- Creates engaging learning activities that meet instructional objectives and supports participant learning by incorporating adult learning theories, facilitating real-world practice, and utilizing approved branding guidelines and sound graphic design principles (use of space, layout, font, image, color, and color combinations).
- Designs print, online, mobile, virtual, instructor-led, and blended training materials for individual courses and comprehensive curricula include writing agendas, objectives, scripting, activities, and assessments.
- Maintains ongoing communication with the local Team Leader, Learning Director, the NAT Learning team, and stakeholders to review project development needs, delivery schedules, the gathering and application of feedback, and final delivery and implementation of course assets.
- Participates in regular forms of communication including meetings (virtual, on-site, off-site) and conference calls to ensure clear, effective communication among client groups.
- Responsibility breakdown: 40% learning content layout and development, 20% video editing, production and curation, 20% graphic design, 10% content editing and proofreading, and 10% sound design and podcast development.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Min 4 - 5 years' of relevant experience in technical training program development and content design.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects, activities, and to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organization, planning, judgment, and time management skills.
- Strong writing skills with experience in writing content for different training methods, mediums, regional preferences, and for varied audiences.
- Proficient in SharePoint design and development beyond site repositories.
- Working knowledge of contextual learning tools such as WalkMe or WhatFix.
- Proficient in learning content authoring tools including Storyline, Rise, and Captivate.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of MS Planner, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in editing for grammar, spelling, punctuation and other mechanics of style .
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Annual Salary.
- Group Medi claim.
- Paid Leaves.
- Sponsored Meals and Transportation.