Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. is a leading consumer finance provider that is committed to drive credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all. One of IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s leading Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs), Home Credit India has its operations in 77 cities across 15 states in the country. The company has a strong network of over 9,000 Points-of-Sale (PoS) where it services nearly 3 million customers through an employee base of over 16,000 as of date. Home Credit India has been recognized by Aon Hewitt as a Regional AON Best Employer 2017 for employer excellence.
Design and develop engaging eLearning content and network communication for the sales network using eLearning authoring and Microsoft tools
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop engaging and effective eLearning content.
- Design and develop creative sales network communications.
- Handle network queries in relation to eLearning and network communication.
- Accordant with responsibility area.
- Use new ideas and perspective to improvise refresher content; use and share best practices and knowledge within the team.
- Work and coordinate with stakeholders to manage requests for content development.
- Manage stakeholder relationships.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Design basics for eLearning and working on eLearning authoring tools.
- Ability to devise new and creative ideas to develop eLearning.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Extensive MS Office software skills; PC proficiency.
- 1+ years professional experience.
- People and expectations management.
- Bachelors degree
Who should join?
- Positive attitude and highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization.
- Hard-working and dedicated to make a successful career.
- Open to feedback and change.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Originality and ingenuity
Benefits & Perks: