With c8000 staff across 5 offices (Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru), we have a vibrant and inclusive culture that pursues excellence, values integrity and works towards delivering outstanding customer service. In 2017, Capita India was ranked among the Top 100 Companies for Women in India in an independent survey conducted by Working Mother & Avtar.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creation of digital learning content to specific requirements
- Extensive use and understanding of digital content creation platforms including, but not exclusively:
- Evolve, Articulate, Vyond, VideoScribe, Video, Audio, etc.; HTML 5, xAPI experience also desirable
- Ability to work to a defined methodology such as ADDIE
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Testing of digital content in connection with the LMS admin
- Creation of other items in the system such as Assessments, evaluations, etc
- Upload, test and deploy digital content (Video, SCORM, etc)
- Create and run reports as required
- Day-to-day phone and email support with all aspects related to content development
- Providing support with e-learning technical issues.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more