Maxplore is an Education Company teaching Entrepreneurship to School Students.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and evaluation of new curriculum and teaching content for teaching
- Entrepreneurial skills (viz. problem solving, creative thinking, critical thinking, business management etc) for school students primarily in the in age group of 10 -16
- Conduct research and consult with faculty, staff and business representatives in the design and development of new curriculum
- Coordinate the review/assessment of current curriculum to ensure that course/program is meeting intended objectives and requirements
- Develop and maintain research database that may be utilized to develop and review curriculum
- Prepare instructional material required for teaching the developed curriculum
- Assist teachers and trainers with necessary guidelines / query solving for teaching the developed curriculum
- Actively pursue opportunities to continue to learn best practices in curriculum writing through research, professional development, and other learning opportunities
- Work in alignment with the vision and mission of the organisation to bring a unique & relevant educational experience to the new generation of students
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must have excellent English writing skills
- Must have basic computer knowledge + proficient in Microsoft Office, especially MS Word, Google Searching, etc.
- Strong English vocabulary, good time management skills & willingness to learn
- Must have experience in Education industry.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 1 - 6 yrs
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: PG Not Required.
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
As per industry
Recruiter Name: Ms. Bijal
Contact Company: Maxplore Centre For Entrepreneurship
Contact No: +91 7796339600