We are looking for Marketing Communication Specialist who has experience in communicating brand values with product positioning in B2B model. The basic responsibilities include creating web content for marketing campaigns, creating, and distributing material over social media and oversee engagement, drive visual communication for online and offline marketing campaigns. Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our prospects with variety of content and therefore attract new clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA's) :
- Error Free and Marketable Content Creation
- Aligning and getting the appreciable visual content for marketing campaigns
- Engaging Social Media Communication
- Internal and External Marketing Communication
- Brand Communication
Job Responsibilities :
- Conduct Research on industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Analyze content and break down data into different logical formats and structures.
- Build stories relevant for users or business. Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Writing, Revising, Editing, and proofreading relevant content as per the style, tone, and requirements for articles, websites, blogs, and other emerging formats to drive leads and subscribers, by using SEO best practices.
- Check headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of web visitors, specifically to hit the respective target audience.
- Extensively work on Social Media Posts, Blogs, White Papers, Brochures, Newsletters, Press Releases etc.
- Coordinate with the team to set long-term strategies for effective content creation. Assist concerned teams in developing content for varied advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Ensure consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging, and tone across the buyer's journey. Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of outbound content.
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns
- Relevant experience of 2-4 years
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress, HubSpot
- Experience in writing content and related tactics for optimizing for specific usage for online and offline marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing (preferably organic campaigns
- Experience with Social Media Content Marketing
- Min Educational Requirement would be bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business
- Administration/International Business. Candidates having MBA degree would be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more