At Total Environment, we love creating experiences that touch the senses and evoke emotions. Intricate and vibrant experiences that have depth and character, created with passion and sensitivity. Our inspiration comes from nature and the deep-rooted cultural heritage of our beautiful planet.
Since 1996, we have been designing, building and managing some of the best homes in the world. We currently have 8 projects with around 4500 custom-designed, furnished homes as well as commercial and institutional buildings, covering a total saleable area of approximately 14 million square feet under construction at Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad.
Writing clear marketing copy to market TE product
- Corporate communication
- Public relations
- Content development and quality check
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure communication from Kamal reaches out to all Top 250 Relationships
- Handling TE Communication, Design Communication etc.
- Creation of newsletters for Customers, Tenants, Employees, Vendors, Partners, Investors, Music Enthusiasts etc.
- Content writing on the Achievements, Awards received by TE
- Manage features of International Architectural Magazines
- Manage features in tabloids, newspapers, magazines, TVs
- Development & ownership of all written content across Group Companies
- Proofreading of Advertisement Creatives
- Marketing collaterals (short copy): print, social media, on-ground events, digital banner etc.
- Write long content format across blogs, website, newsletter, project/ product brochure,
- Training material/ tutorials/ sales handouts (booklet)/ Internal communication
- Customer invitees and engaging content around F&B, music events and company properties (think design)
A strong handle on proofreading, editing, and grammar
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Produce engaging content for use online
- You will create an Impact If you Expand our digital footprint and drive more value
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more