To meet the needs of its diverse staff, Meditab offers a choice of benefits designed to protect the welfare of each employee and their families.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Content management of Underbelly's portfolio of websites; generating new content, writing blogs and ensuring that all show pages and company information is kept up-to-date.
- Management of Underbelly's e-marketing schedule, building and sending emails to our festival databases.
- Creation of e-flyers and editing images.
- Management of Underbelly's multiple social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and any other relevant social media channels for all of the company's festival and show pages. This will include content generation, daily interaction, and management of customer inquiries.
- Management of Underbelly's YouTube channel, including the generation of content and playlists.
- On-site activation of digital and social activity on our festival sites, including social stations, filming, and photos.
- Liaison with external show promoters in order to generate social content.
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organization.
- Administrative or other marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the department, as and when required.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Experience with marketing content, advertising, video scripting, SEO (basic knowledge) in Healthcare Content Writing | Social Media Marketing | Email Marketing | Content Marketing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more