Happiest Minds Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Happiest Minds enables digital transformation for enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experience, business efficiency and actionable insights through an integrated set of disruptive technologies: big data analytics, AI & cognitive computing, Internet of Things, mobility, cloud, security, unified communications, SDN-NFV, RPA, etc. Happiest Minds offers domain-centric solutions applying skills, IPs and functional expertise in IT services, product engineering, infrastructure management and security. These services have applicability across industry sectors such as retail, consumer packaged goods, edutech, e-commerce, banking, insurance, hi-tech, engineering R&D, manufacturing, automotive and travel/ transportation/ hospitality.
Headquartered in Bangalore, India; Happiest Minds has operations in the US, UK, The Netherlands, Australia and Middle East.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing content for various marketing programs such as whitepapers, case studies, website, blogs, newsletters, emailers, social media, etc.
- Co-working with designers to develop information graphics and classy customer presentations.
- Additional responsibility for coordination of Events and Marketing Logistics
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ yrs experience in creating excellent online and offline content in an internal or marketing communications role or journalism/media background.
- Excellent command over English language and grammar (N America based voice training certification is a plus).
- Writing and editing skills with a flair for market research (Exposure to writing style guides is a plus).
- Familiarity with SEO and content management systems.
- Exposure to Design software such as InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator is a plus.
- Excellent time management and analytical skills.
- Self-reliant, reliable and willing to learn technical & marketing skills
Along with your resume please send in URL/attachment of your writing portfolio
Benefits & Perks: