We are looking for a content marketing manager who will be responsible for crafting and promoting all short form and long form content for our inbound marketing initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and crafting all short form and long form content such as blogs, press releases, articles, ebooks, white papers, webinars, video intros, marketing one pagers, marketing website copy, company responses on social media etc.
- Working with business owners & product teams to draft product one pagers which will serve as basis for all marketing collateral for that product.
- Own all content & copy for marketing collateral across media channels.
- Identifying customer personas, brand voice, value propositions and content strategy for Exioms products & services.
- Distilling all product value propositions and aligning them with core Exioms mission and vision.
- Identifying domain experts within and outside the organization and interviewing them for subject matter of the content pieces.
- Identify potential media sources and monitor activity thought leaders.
- Develop working relationships with bloggers and social press.
- Promote content across digital channels: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Slideshare, etc.
- Track content performance from start to finish using a Exioms & third party tracking tools.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BA/MA in mass communication, Journalism or related fields.
- 1-3 years experience in content creation, marketing, corporate communications related positions is preferred though not required.
- A passion for technology and keen interest in digital advertising & analytics.
- Strong written communication skills in English.
- Critical decision making and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving aptitude.
- In depth understanding of brand management, social media marketing, content marketing.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more