YASH Technologies, Inc., a leading enterprise business and technology solutions partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking experienced Content Analyst professionals, who thrive on challenge and desire to make a real difference. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a quality-oriented, fast-paced, team environment.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create engaging website content for XYZ numerous websites, including web pages, news stories, case studies, white papers, blog entries, technical manuals, demonstration scripts, etc.
- Support the sales team with the creation of compelling messaging and positioning for all services and solutions; email campaigns, presentations, etc. Work closely with the marketing team.
- Provide content support for search engines, social media, mobile, video marketing campaigns, exhibition banners, etc. Engage, manage, and expand the base of our social media followers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other such accounts
- Contribute to internal communication programs - crafting greetings and congratulatory messages on special occasions, creating success stories around corporate culture, growth, strategic business goals, etc.
- Conceptualize and execute tactical lead generation campaigns
- Ensure consistency in corporate branding, promotions, and strategic messaging Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce clear, precise, and engaging copy for web and print media Good grammar and proofreading skills coupled with analytical bent of mind Well versed with publishing content on content management systems like WordPress, etc.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical information and processes into compelling stories Thorough understanding of web accessibility, usability, and acquaintance with good practices in
web content development Understanding of online user behavior Work on tight deadlines.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years industry experience as an effective Content writer
- 4+ years of professional experience writing & editing in the fields of corporate communications or journalism or advertising. Prior experience in a professionals services organization is a plus.
- Ability to seamlessly work with stakeholders, design teams, and communications experts/leads in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability in creating engaging and informative content and craft key messages related to business and/or human resources management.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working to improve the user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more