We are involved exclusively in the area of Information Technology offering specialized software development (custom, mobile and web based) infrastructure services, cloud computing, security and IT Managed services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Guide the writers on ways to improve quality in contents, express meaning in right words, put forth accurate information and to format the contents in eye catching way
- Make an analysis about the reader's behavior and expectations for content Suggest writers' different topics to write articles.
- Plan policies, train employees and perform other required actions to improve data quality and coverage
- Compile data from different sources and prepare a summarized report
- Screen the drafted articles. Edit the contents, wherever necessary, to provide better reading material to readers.
- Research and verify accuracy of facts in written data. Make corrections in case of false or exaggerated contents within the documents.
- Use different content metrics to evaluate the readability, purposefulness, expressions and the ability to make an impact on the reader of the contents.
- Compile data form different documents and translate the data in an easy-to-understand format.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge in language vocabulary and grammar
- Aptitude for grasping and applying acquired knowledge
- Excellent creativity and innovation skills
- Highly skilled at analyzing data and sorting relevant information
- Competent with in using technical support
- Proficient with data management abilities
- Graduate (preferably Journalism, Mass Communication, or English Literature)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more