What we are looking for: a digital-savvy Community Manager to take control of our online student community and build brand awareness. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online student community. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker. You must have an outgoing personality as in-person networking will also be part of the job.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop a content plan.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with the online student community and respond to comments and requests.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
- Analyze and improve the performance of the game's social media channels.
- Grow content creators and influencer marketing of the game.
- Plan, execute and track new initiatives and online content, through these content creators /influencers.
- Review and analyse key metrics of content creators/influencers, and contribute to the marketing strategy of the game
- Establish partnerships with content creators/influencers to broaden Collegedunia's engagement with the community.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A degree in communication, English, journalism, marketing or a related field may be required. MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- At least a year of experience managing social media platforms.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more