Join our Marketing Team
We are looking for a talented Campaign specialist for leading our efforts to bring in the best games and kids’ content on our platform. Join our SKIDOS Retention team & be a big part in our retargeting efforts through various mediums, including Google, Apple, Programmatic & much more. We want to hear your thoughts & ideas & implement the best solutions with you whilst you grow into a role within a fast paced & fast growing EdTech company
What we are looking for in you as a colleague
- Passionate about kids learning and games
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Structured and able to follow up on business relations
- Self-driven, responsible, and curious to learn
- Excellent in English, written and spoken
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will spend most of your time on:
- Manage & Optimize Remarketing Campaign, including, but not limited to, Google, Facebook & Apple Search Ads Build, plan & implement the overall remarketing strategy
- Monitor competition & provide suggestions for improvement.
- Analyze Heat Maps of Users.
- Improve the user journey with optimization (A/B testing, Multi variate testing)
- Relentlessly experiment with audiences, ad creatives/copy, channels, landing page & more to deliver better results Monitor, track & report key retention metrics
- Growth Mindset & Understanding of OMTM & how to drive it within your channels
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What we want to see in your past experience:
- 2 – 4 years of Experience in paid marketing channels, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, & third-party publications. Candidate should be well versed with Facebook Marketing/Google Ad words/Other Remarketing Channel (Criteo, Ad roll etc)
- Should have knowledge of third-party tools for the Analysis/Reporting. Should have strong communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
What SKIDOS can offer you as a professional? – Work with great people We are an international team of highly skilled and motivated people with a deep passion and ambitious drive for what we are building. You will learn from the best in various functions. – Disrupt We disrupt learning and how children will learn in the future by using the latest technology. With our global ambitions, we aim to make a big positive impact on the way children learn now and in the future. –Perks and Benefits These are optional and can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are things we offer: MacBook or Top windows laptop Headphones and similar accessories required for work Standing desk for office or home office infrastructure Devices (IOS or Android) if it's a requirement for work –Compensation We’re happy to offer a competitive salary package based on experience.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more