As our Campaign Specialist, you will create and manage Journey, promotions and campaigns aimed at retaining, engaging, and monetising users across all our business lines.
3 best things about the job:
- You get to create and develop journey’s and campaigns with objective based targeting
- Get to work with top notch tools, design & content teams
- Get to learn campaign analytics in industry
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to plan and execute campaigns that drive customer engagement and revenue.
- Work on CRM tools to create journeys for existing users which help engage them more and bring them back to the platform along with generating higher revenue
- Presenting daily/ weekly/ monthly reports of campaigns and corresponding business metrics
- Work with Content & Creative teams to help improve design, usability, content, and customer experience.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-3 years’ of experience in CRM campaigns, journeys with specific experience managing an app/PN/email/web/mobile marketing program from end-to-end.
- Knowledge of tools such as Clevertrap/Moengage/Webengage
- Good understanding of CRM, Push Notifications, email marketing and mobile marketing.
- Understanding of databases, SQL is Plus
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with external vendors and partners.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more