We are looking for a talented campaign analyst to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. If you are interested and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales. We would like to meet you.
Your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new products and events.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Ensure email marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade all email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts.
- Ensure email follow industry policies and best practices
- Create, test and schedule email and SMS campaigns
- Include accurate images, incentives, graphics, and detailed descriptions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, design, deliver and create successful mobile marketing campaigns (SMS. QR, Coupons, Ads, etc.,) and measure ROI
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more