At RailYatri, our mission is to simplify travel for people in India. We believe that intelligence will define the next generation of travel platforms, and we want to continue to build smarter products for our travelers. Our category didn’t exist before we arrived and we are not done yet. That is to impact the lives of millions of travelers on a daily basis and become the most preferred travel platform for all long distance travelers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Owner of the relationship with the customer across all channels like Email, push & desktop notification etc.
- Executing all digital marketing & social campaigns
- Conceptualize and plan creative campaigns across channels (email, push,desktop) based on the objective and audience segmentation.
- Plan and maintain a weekly/ monthly campaign calendar across channels.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance
- You should be able to flex with business needs: copywriting, content strategies,email/push, distribution activities
- Drive App downloads, through various mobile marketing and referral initiatives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3 years + of relevant marketing experience or related roles preferably in mobile-first, B2C consumer internet organizations.
- Experience in Google Adwords / FB Marketing to manage large scale campaigns.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Understanding of data flow, data funnels and how to assess user behavior with data and find actionable insights
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Firebase, Clevertap, MoEngage etc.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more