We are looking at someone who brings deep understanding of Product and Marketing Automations to build the complete Marketing Automation Stack for our Key Consumer Channels – App, Web. Ideal candidate is someone who has worked closely with multitude of Marketing Automation Tools and Understands Clickstream Analytics from 1st hand experience of Customer Funnel Modelling.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Building Marketing Tech Stack from a marketing automation perspective with a complete view of Product Integrations, analytics, customer journeys setup, Impact delivery.
- Partner closely with CRM team members to understand their business needs and provide technology solutions
- Work with inhouse IT, Technology, Analytics & Product teams to implement / integrate new tools into the existing infrastructure to cover all use cases.
- Be the Knowledge Go to Person for CRM team up to date with latest practises, relevant use cases for CRM objectives, etc.
- Conduct regular training sessions to educate / upskill the CRM team members in order to ensure adoption of the latest tech
- Ensure Rapid Adoption of Best tools in order to stay ahead of the curve
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Product Management, Product Marketing Experience, CRM / Marketing Automation Implementation Experience
- 3-6 years- experience in a role that involved working with Tech, Product and Analytics function.
- Awareness of Tech Integration and performance of key tools used in CRM as mentioned below - Clevertap, Moengage, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Google Analytics
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and willing to apply new concepts.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more