Creative + Videos .. Get the drift?
We believe every brand has a story. We work with our clients to help them identify that story and showcase it in the way your target audience will connect with. Our goal is to produce quality video content that helps our clients fulfill the purpose that they started the project with.
Being a part of over 1000 videos globally, we are a team of passionate artists. Integrity, flexibility, transparency and of course creativity are some of the things that you find in us.
And we’re just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries – from banking and travel to retail and communications – it’s clear that our journey in the video sector has only just begun.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This is a key position that will involve serving existing clients and interfacing with new potential clients, pairing their requirements with our offerings.
- Build strong, profitable business relationships and ensure sales targets achievement -Develop, manage and sustain sales pipelines.
- To meet and exceed set monthly revenue targets, actively contribute in self as well as company growth.
- Work closely with marketing team to create a strong sales pipeline and growth model.
- Managing existing clients and ensuring YOY growth.
- End to end sales expert with knowledge of inside sales.
- Ability to generate new qualified leads through intelligent & in-depth market research.
- To actively prospect new clients to inform, inspire, persuade and explain the benefits of our offerings effectively.
- Stay abreast with the latest technologies and market trends to help boost business expansion.
- Experience to lead or the desire to grow and to eventually manage a team of three to four sales executives.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Active listener, ability to stay calm under pressure and an excellent team player
- Flexibility with timings as per client time zones which span across the globe
- You have a combined experience of 2+ years in sales and business development
- Obviously, a master in verbal and written English with ability to confidently communicate with diverse clients across the globe
- You bring exciting thinking that gets people talking, but you never lose sight of the importance of strategy
- You are comfortable with fast changing organisations and ambiguity - you thrive off the opportunity, and are resilient to change
- You are a driven self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills
- People and culture above everything. Highly collaborative, low-drama people only please.
Benefits & Perks:
Benefits And Diversity At Creavids we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We always keep it simple and a creative mind needs to have peace, space and flexibility. Yes! we do provide it but in a controlled manner. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for creativity and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around. Very lucrative incentives just to add that topping over your salary. Seniority Level - Associate/Mid-Senior Level Industry - Marketing & Advertising, Online Media Employment Type - Full-time Job Functions - Sales, Business Development, Marketing www.creavids.co
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more