OrgSpire is an end-to-end technology consulting and staffing service provider based out of California and catering to the US Market. OrgSpire helps clients identify and resolve their complex IT resourcing needs. OrgSpire has been recognized as a trusted partner to provide Technical resources across a broad range of market segments varying from finance, banking, healthcare and insurance domains.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, creating an effective presentation and developing opportunities that further establishes organizational goal.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media action on all channel including online and social media.
- Conducting International market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, mail, networking and social media.
- Able to Draft contract/Agreement.
- Design and analyse the surveys to get to know about the market.
- Should be good at report analytics.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Communication (Writing and Verbal)
- Market Research
- Digital Marketing
- Survey Design and Analysis
- Lead Generation
- Preparing Presentations (PPT, PDF/Word).
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Rewards Structure