We ae looking for a motivated individual to develop, implement, track and optimize our branding & communications activities across all platforms. This person will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing online, and offline campaigns, and strategies to support, and promote the organisations image.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute branding & communications activities including all digital marketing including SEO and social media platforms.
- Ability to bring in creative ideation and thought in Internal and external communication.
- Measure and report performance of branding & communications activities, and assess against goals.
- Coordinate closely with project teams to stay abreast with organisational activities and identify marketing opportunities, and material.
- Generate, manage and coordinate regular updates of company website, blog and social media platforms.
- Identifying appropriate offline and online magazines, websites, etc. in line with the organisations ambition and managing project publications.
- Generate, manage and coordinate company profile, press releases, publications, news, reports, e-newsletters, mailers, etc.
- Engage with the community and build a positive organisational image by responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring user feedback while keeping the management in the loop.
- Coordinating with external agencies, as required.
- Conceptualising and managing events as part of the branding & communication activity.
- Manage, enhance and enforce adoption of branding guidelines throughout the organisation.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A background in architecture or design related field is mandatory.
- Should have a strong grasp of current branding & communications tools, and strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong command over the English language.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a creative agency in a similar role.
- Minimum educational qualification is an undergraduate degree.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and MS Office is required.
- Work samples to be submitted.
Benefits & Perks: