India’s revolutionary feminine hygiene and period care brand that strives to build a better world for women. We believe that every time a woman wins a battle, the world becomes a better place, and we are here to help women win. All our products are comfortable, rash-free, natural & organic, safe for the body and the environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the marketing plan budget and establish goals and objectives for all marketing activity, and track results and report on completion with company management contacts on a regular basis.
- Stay abreast of current market conditions and trends and incorporate new innovations into company marketing plans- this includes the production and distribution of marketing plans to channel partners and enterprise customers.
- Ensure that all marketing material, and all initiatives, represent value to enterprise customers, including webinars, white papers, and case studies.
- Manage the company's website, blog, SEO/SEM programs, resource center, and other marketing initiatives.
- Conduct surveys as needed to determine position in the market and advance aggressive marketing plans targeted to addressing customer needs.
- Own and manage all trade show exhibits and events for Scout RFP.
- Own communication of marketing information throughout the company as requested and/or required.
- Own the cost-effective distribution of literature and technical information, as well as the maintenance of the library of all marketing material and projects.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong understanding of web lead generation, including content marketing and SEM
- Strong understanding of traditional promotion, including conferences and PR
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more