We are a team of 400 dedicated workers striving for shared prosperity. We believe that if families can live together as communities, human race can still flourish. We work in 6000 villages of India identifying and building economic activities which foster community formation through inter-dependence. Our clients are individual farmers, women and youth in villages and middle income families in cities. We help develop rural and urban linkage through a value chain approach in the field of banking, consumer goods as the last mile and textile and farm products as the first mile. We are presently disaggregated in 6000 villages and split in several verticals all aggregating profitably to a little over US$ 3 M annually. Our near term goal is to aggregate our network with a unified supply chain and deepen the impact by doubling the revenues.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Craft brand communication across the ever-increasing range of touch points for the brand
- Looking for an energetic self-starter with a consultative marketing approach who is pro-active in driving revenue and increasing the client base, have strong experience in Digital Marketing.
- Formulate the online/offline media promotion strategy (including Digital marketing and social media management) for promotion
- Brand strategy including Digital Marketing strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value
- Content development and creative planning to execute the advertising plans in line with the overall marketing strategy
- Work closely with growth/operations teams for brand, tactical on ground activation
- Execute brand marketing & budget plans; managing e-marketing operations to increase profitability and revenue
- Lead the design of communication collateral, posters, advertisements, presentation templates and other material required for an effective sales pitch
- Carrying out activities/seminars/presentations/workshops in various exhibitions, events and open house to promote the awareness or brand of our products
- Develop and implement processes to capture market information and changing customer preferences, analyze them and highlight key trends and their impact
- Travel across in the given region/territory
- Follow up with existing clients for queries related to the product functionally & regular follow up with new clients till the appointments/ meetings are fulfilled.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What we are looking for:
- Worked at an Account manager level in previous roles, preferably from Client Operations Manager of Advertisement Agency or Digital or Social Agencies.
- Detail orientation, execution excellence & entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong knowledge of digital media, current local trends in media consumption and marketing opportunities.
- Native understanding of digital with an emphasis on social, video & display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas irrespective of the medium.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more