The Brand Manager, Communications is expected to lead the organizations internal and external communication and marketing work. The right fit is with a person who is keen to build the brand. If you like working in a startup mode, can display initiative and have high production values, you are reading the right vacancy notice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Building brand visibility for the Foundation with the creative use of all external and internal channels of communication, including:
- Media advocacy/ PR
- Social media outreach
- Implementation of brand properties and campaigns
- Managing website
- Writing new content/ blogs/ articles
- Press releases
- Videos scripts showcasing our work
- Annual impact report
- Partnerships with other brands
- Use data and analytics to continuously improve the strategy by generating insights and best practices
Manage and own Brand Sampark as the brand custodian with a single measure of success increase in the share of voice to reach 1 million a year from the current level of 100k. (A 10x increase in 3 years)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Essential Skills :
- Team and vendor management
- Proven expertise in at least one of these 3 specializations: digital, social or mainstream media (PR)
- Working knowledge of education, non-profit and/or social sector modes of operation
- Basic understanding/some experience of holding events
- Must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a professionally run development organization
Required Candidate profile:
- Minimum experience of 8 years in areas relevant to the role description, above.
- A grammar Nazi with good presentation skills.
- A creative mind who has a plan to innovative content strategies
- Can tell stories
- Has to a passion to build a brand with a purpose but at frugal costs.
- A Bachelor's/ Masters degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related areas.
Benefits & Perks:
As per industry standards (negotiable)