A: JOB PURPOSE
What is the main purpose or objective of the job; and what will it contribute to the overall business of the company.
Purpose: To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet end brand and business goals. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the vertical aligned to, towards deliveries of KRA’s mentioned below.
B: WORK RELATIONS
Main interfaces- with whom do you have regular contact in carrying out your duties (whom do you report to/who do you functionally report to/whom do you have interface within and outside the organization?)
The person will report to Director – Marketing. His duties will also involve working and coordinating with all stake holders. This would include:
– Business Managers, University Officials
– Creative, Online & Media Agencies
Roles & Responsibilities:
Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Research potential consumer & industry trends, advertising opportunities and conduct competitive analysis.
- Compile and analyze data to forecast trends, provide input and make recommendations for business optimization and planning.
- Formulate and execute marketing campaigns for BML Munjal University in conjunction with Marketing & Admissions team to meet set objectives while adhering to budget constraints.
- Use Online Marketing as one of the key media for brand building and student acquisition - Search Engine Marketing, Online Advertisement, Online PR, Social Media Marketing, etc. Have thorough knowledge of CRM software and their functionality
- Ensuring compliance with branding guidelines and regulations
- Accountable for complete and ongoing analysis of each program based on established metrics and goals
- Oversee vendor payment to ensure accuracy and timeliness while maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Initiate & manage CRM activities successfully so as to use this as a platform to cross sell / up market our offerings
- Co- work with Brand and Digital agencies to drive the right communication and value proposition for the university.
- Brand Health Parameters/Metrics per plan
- Driving the right online and offline communication at the opportune time
- To improve the quality of applicants by sticking to Brand proposition
- Cost of Acquisition - Delivery of the above within budgets, and expanding horizon for driving student acquisitions
Required Knowledge & Skills:
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES - Important Screening Criteria
- Postgraduate in Marketing from a premier T1/T2 institute.
- Knowledge wrt Online and Offline Marketing
- At least 3-4 years of experience
Work experience & skills
- Should have worked the entire value cycle of brand management from market research/initial insights to final communication and execution.
- Digital Marketing experience towards brand building and customer acquisition. Should have done customer profiling and journey.
- Should possess strong skills in understanding consumer insight and behaviors like target audience identification, attitudes and values, psycho-graphic influences in order to have impact brand experiences and result in enrollments.
- Product Manager/Brand Manager in FMCG, FMCD, BFSI, Telecom, Education.
- Having worked as a brand/product manager responsible for delivery of brand and business objectives.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics
- In-depth experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining brand and marketing strategies
Personal qualities &behavioral traits
- Ability to work under pressure and a fast changing environment
- Exhibits a strong inclination to learn and move up the learning curve fast
- Should be flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Superior written and verbal communications skills coupled with interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as a Leader
- Collaborative Approach and stakeholder Management
Benefits & Perks: