We at Nitor Infotech are always on hunt for some best talents in the IT industry & keeping with our trend of What next in IT, we want someone who can help take our current breadth of Technology expertise to an altogether different dimension & level in tune with the emerging market trends and ensure Brilliance @ Work continues to prevail in whatever we do.
Role : Technical Writer
Position : Permanent
Job Location : Pune (Hinjewadi Phase -2)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Of various types : blogs, articles, white papers, user manuals (UMs), quick reference manuals (QRMs), business requirement documents (BRDs), functional specification documents (FSDs), minutes of meetings
- Create API and SDK documentation, online help articles, and user/ developer- friendly guides for specific functions.
- Consult internal / external subject matter experts (SMEs) / developers.
- Edit it based on feedback / comments / suggestions for improvement receive from the stakeholders
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong desire to work as a content writer in an IT company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan activities for self as well as others, and then follow them through.
- Ability to communicate well with all the team members.
- High energy levels and a strong work ethic.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in work and work environment
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Preliminary knowledge of markdown language.
- Sound technical knowledge including understanding of JSON syntax.
- Expertise in technical authoring and copy editing.
Benefits & Perks: